[mythtv-users] Transblue OSD theme

Barry Williams bazzawill at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 11:54:30 UTC 2011

I have a slightly frustrating problem with the transblue osd theme.
The information, time position, and volume windows all show up right
in the middle but slightly to the left of the screen thus getting in
the way of the most important part of the picture. I would prefer it
to be bottom centre. I think this just started happening since I
upgraded to 0.24 but maybe I just started noticing it then it's been a
while I have just lived with the frustration. I tried editing the
osd.xml adjusting the <position> tags but could not get it to move.
Anyway if anybody could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it
Barry