[mythtv-users] Please Help - "Waited too long for decoder to fill video buffers"

Matthew Anderson muss3000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:17:21 UTC 2011

Hi Jean-Yves,

Thank you so much for the fast reply! Thats fantastic news and I wasn't
aware that subversion stopped being maintained, I thought that was just for
v0.25 onwards. I will try and work out how to use git to get the latest and
greatest version which should hopefully remove my issue.

I am familiar with subversion but not git. Do you have any suggestions on a
howto on the net in using git to checkout the latest version? Is it as
simple as subversion (ie svn co http://.....)?

Again thanks again for the quick reply, much appreciated.

With Regards,
Matt Anderson