[mythtv-users] Play audio input (analog) from external device in myth

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:09:16 UTC 2011

On 3 January 2011 07:31, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> I agree with JYA.  What your asking for borders on being a Rube Goldberg
> machine... get a miniplug to RCA cable and plug it directly into your stereo
> or tv.

The way I look into it, is that it would take several hours of work to
get this done in a proper manner, when a $20 ipod dock would do just
the same.

Why bother?

Now if you really want this done, maybe you could put a bounty up for
someone to do it.

but I don't see the point myself to be worth the effort...

OpenSource doesn't really mean I'll get all the cool features I
request for free !