[mythtv-users] Logitech Harmony 300 lircd.conf anyone?

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Mon Jan 3 13:06:36 UTC 2011

On 3 Jan 2011, at 12:14, Martin Moores wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just got a Harmony 300, going to have a play today to get it setup with mythtv.  Have had a look around, but can't see a lircd.conf file for it on the lirc website/wiki/mailing lists.  So will set about making one if one doesn't already exist.  Would be nice to understand the remote side of things better!

There isn't one for Harmony because it doesn't have any codes of it's own.

You choose a remote that your IR receiver works with and has the buttons you want, program the Harmony to be that remote, add the lircd.conf for the remote you chose and off you go. I use the Hauppauge IR port on one of my sat cards so I just used the lircd.conf for their remote and programmed the Harmony to emulate it.

Andre