[mythtv-users] How many people in the UK would buy a DVB-T2 PCI-E with working drivers?

Robert Longbottom rongblor at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:38:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 16:58 +0000, Another Sillyname wrote:
> If it was priced around £100 for a Dual DVB-T2 Tuner?
>
> Drivers for 'nix and Windows would be available.
>
> Just out of interest.

Not right now, but maybe in the future.

But I'd want to see a few success stories before spending any money
because I recently bought a Dual DVB-S2 tuner "with Linux Drivers".
However the Linux drivers (in the kernel) are flakey when using both
tuners at the same time - fortunately there are some test drivers over
at linux-dvb that have been working flawlessly for the last month or two.

Robert.