[mythtv-users] jamu.py fails if I exclude directories in jamu.conf

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Wed Jan 5 16:05:54 UTC 2011

Matt,
     I suspect you found a bug due to the last jamu patch where the
whole config file is treated as unicode. I should have removed old
unicode code so please try changing line 1290:

self.config['ignore-directory'].append(unicode(cfg.get(section, option),
'utf8'))

self.config['ignore-directory'].append(cfg.get(section, option))

If this works for you I will commit a patch changing another line of
code with the same problem.

Thanks

Doug