[mythtv-users] Blue Abstract theme error on music

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Wed Jan 5 20:54:17 UTC 2011

I have the same issue and I have the latest myth available from yum (according to yum update).  My myth version is:

MythTV Version   : 0.24-2.fc12 (r27317)
MythTV Branch    : exported
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101028-1
QT Version       : 4.6.3
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg