[mythtv-users] CES 6-9 Jan. - MythTV users meeting

Frederic Dumas f.dumas at ellis.siteparc.fr
Fri Jan 7 18:35:29 UTC 2011

Hi Christian, and others,

On 26 nov. 10, at 12:45, Christian Szpilfogel wrote:

>> What's about taking opportunity of CES to meet together ? I guess a
>> bunch of us will attend the exhibition.
> What a great idea! I will be there on business anyway and would very
> much look forward to meeting others involved.

We are on site in Las Vegas. I invite those wanting to join to give me
a call or send a SMS, to get the meeting place confirmed. Cell number
on my LinkedIn profile.

Frederic.

--
Frederic Dumas
f.dumas at ellis.siteparc.fr
http://www.linkedin.com/in/samudf

On 26 nov. 10, at 11:01, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:

> Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:45:50 -0500
> From: Christian Szpilfogel <chrisznews4 at rogers.com>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] CES 6-9 Jan. - MythTV users meeting
> To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>
> On 26/11/2010 3:20 AM, Frederic Dumas wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:34, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
>>
>>> CES - everything is in place for a great CES 2011 in Las Vegas
>>> January
>>> 6-9 - We will be on the floor in the South Hall 3, upper level,
>>> booth