[mythtv-users] Dodgey listing data from Radio Times UK, any other UK users seeing this?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:47:49 UTC 2011

On 8 January 2011 22:43, Simon Jones <sijones2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should you not just use EIT data?, as that will be more accurate and
> is far easier maintenance!

Yes, true, I have been using EIT for the past few years on Myth, but wanted
to try out XMLTV data on my new build, 14 days of listings, been
descriptions for programmes, subtitles for programmes that previously had
none, proper categories for programmes that never had one etc etc.  But, as
you say, XMLTV is a major hassle to set up, good to go through the process
though, even if I do not use it in the long run.