[mythtv-users] blue-abstract theme fonts are too thin [SOLVED]

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Mon Jan 10 09:55:00 UTC 2011

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:47:00 -0500, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

> And by
the way, did you notice the "NOT SUPPORTED YET" text in the top right of
the mythmusic screen? In case that's a clue

-------------------------
[mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Dupuis
[mdupuis at ocg.ca]
> SENT: Sunday, January 09, 2011 6:41 PM
> TO: Myth TV
Users List
> SUBJECT: Re: [mythtv-users] blue-abstract theme fonts are
too thin [SOLVED]

> I would be happy to help debug the messed up
playlist issue! Just tell me how...

On Behalf Of Scott [scott at frak.ms]
> SENT: Sunday, January 09, 2011 5:46
PM

Robert Siebert wrote:

>> I have released a new version of the theme.
See http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme [1]. It has undergone
many changes. I can'r reproduce the misaligned playlist issue in
mythmusic.

> Should (can?) this be used on 0.24-fixes?
>
> --

Scott

You can use the theme for 0.24-fixes. Maybe one or two of the
settings screens might fall back to the default theme.

The "Not
supported yet" is only a placeholder, because mythmusic is not yet
ported to mythui. Ususally the clock is shown on this location. I will
remove this text until the porting is complete.

Is there any
information in the logs about the playlist issue when mythmusic loads? I
use 1280x720 with opengl and it displays fine. Strange. Maybe one of the
devs have a clue?

Best regards

Robert S

Links: