[mythtv-users] IR Remote, OpenSUSE, and weirdness

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 04:02:34 UTC 2011

Quick update:
Unplugged the Veris thingy and sure enough, I still get IR codes from
irw/mode2. So it would seem the iMON PAD is also configured to work
properly. Also, the mouse thingy goes away, and the numbers no longer show
up in myth (so no remote is happening in myth).

I unplugged, restarted lircd, restarted mythfrontend. Made no other changes
to the lircd or lircrc files. So why would myth not pick up my remote
commands if irw shows things properly? With my previous remote, that was the
last step to success...