[mythtv-users] DTS sound is cracking on some videos

Daniel Herrmann daniel.herrmann1 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 14 16:02:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am 14.01.2011 13:56, schrieb Jean-Yves Avenard:
> Hi
>
> Great to know..
>
> trunk contains a completely rewritten iec958 encoder, but I'm
> surprised why version in 0.24 and earlier wouldn't work. The iec958
> encoder previously is almost identical to the one in mplayer (myth
> probably took the one from mplayer many moons ago)
>
> Jean-Yves

It did not work with latest 0.24-fixes and neither with the normal 0.24.
I can't remember, whether it works with 0.23, but if i remember
correctly, there it was re-encoded to AC3.

If you (or someone else) need any additional information from me or my
system to solve this issue, please let me know.

Daniel