[mythtv-users] Back-to-back recordings

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:54:01 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Douglas Peale
<Douglas_Peale at comcast.net> wrote:
> Multi-rec works great for digital tuners, but I must specify the hard extra recording time, not the soft extra recording time.
> The soft extra recording time will get deleted on back to back recordings even if there are enough tuners to do an overlapped
> recording.

Have you tried setting "Avoid back to back recordings" to "Always"?
This is found in Setup > TV Settings > Recording Priorities > Set
Recording Priorities > Page 1.  This works perfectly for my 2 HDHRs (4
tuners total), though I don't use multirec.

Jim