[mythtv-users] [maybe OT] timestamp overlay on nuv file

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:45:30 UTC 2011

Hi Anthony,

Thanks so much for your reply.

Yes I agree and one of the things I wanted to look at is if the Nuppleview
format and mythtv add the timestamp to the container. Also as far as my
limited knowledge of mythtv goes I can transcode after the recording - is
there any way to add it whilst recording.

Assuming we have the timestamp in the file, how do we then go about
overlaying this over the video so it's visible while viewing the video?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bye for now