[mythtv-users] Mythmusic not working in trunk

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:40:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,
just to see if I am the only one to see this: since a week or so trunk
mythmusic does not work; more precisely I can see my songs but they dont
get played.
Putting -v audio gives me an endless string of these:

OutputAudioLoop: audio paused
Pause 236 (or other numbers here)

Anybody else seeing this? And even better anybody knowing how to get rid
of it?
I precise that everything used to work smoothly. I use a remote
frontend, the backend has the songs files and I use NFS to access them.
TIA
Manu