[mythtv-users] Myth Front End crashing on exit.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jan 22 05:07:57 UTC 2011

  On 01/21/2011 11:54 PM, Douglas Peale wrote:
> On 01/21/2011 08:39 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> Actually, more complete instructions (which include distro-specific instructions for retrieving debug symbol packages for packaged MythTV) are at:
>>
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Debugging
> Of course, now I can't make it crash again. I just watched 3 hours of TV, and it did not crash on exit.

If it's the same issue that Bill is seeing (and if you're using
unstable/development MythTV, it likely is), his backtrace was good.
Gavin is looking into the issue.  Thanks to Bill's backtrace, we know
what's causing it, but not how best to fix it, yet.

So, you can likely relax and wait for the fix.  (And, since it's a crash
on exit, it's not going to cause any real problems.)

Mike