[mythtv-users] editing theme ?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jan 23 03:36:39 UTC 2011

On 1/22/11 12:32 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Moreover, he is posting from a Finnish domain, and probably lives in
> Finland. Are you an expert in the copyright laws of Finland?

No, and honestly it doesn't matter.  MythTV and this list are hosted and
officially located in the US, and as such we abide by US law, stupid as
it may often be.

I don't remember if the rules have been posted for the mailing lists (if
not, I suspect they will be soon), but the community's feelings on the
subject have been strongly suggested before.

Anyway, should kill this thread before people start taking any of this
stuff personally.

-Chris