[mythtv-users] MythWeb from URL to modified filenames via utils.php, handler.pl, tv.pl and others

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 07:15:01 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Stefan Wolpert <mythtv at wolps.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Short:
> In the MythWeb interface, I've added additional icons for different
> stream options for the web-user, but I cannot figure out exactly how
> the MythWeb URLs are translated to filenames on the hard disk.  My
> reason is to accommodate additional stream options, I'd like to add
> additional URL to filename translators that point to modified
> filenames.

My understanding is tha both are different representations of the
channel and start of recording time. eg

http://media/mythweb/tv/detail/2937/1295764140

translates to 2937_201101232130.mpg

The 1295764140 is one of those unixy timestamps that uses the number
of seconds since 1970, whereas 201101231930 is the year, month, date,
time representation