[mythtv-users] ongoing mythtv migration problems: how can I view my recordings?

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Tue Jan 25 20:47:23 UTC 2011

On 01/25/2011 Mike wrote:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_aren.27t_my_new_recordings_showing_up_in_Watch_Recordings.3F
>
> perhaps?

Thanks for offering that link, Mike. Yes, that does give information that
could resolve the problem. I actually did another search last night after
posting to the list and found an old mythtv-users discussion that provided
a similar hint about how to resolve the issue (can be seen at
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2006-November/158774.html )
and managed to get things working after following up on it. So, things are
working pretty normally now on the newly-migrated system and I can access
even all the old recordings now.

With appreciation,
James