[mythtv-users] Filmaster Open Movie Recomendation API

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:11:18 UTC 2011

I have no connection with this project, but thought I'd pass this on
for possible inclusion in mythtv:

"Filmaster unveils movie recommendation API

It’s ready and it’s hot. First totally open and free (as in beer and
as in freedom) film recommendations API is here for you as a gift from
Filmaster. The API enables external programmers to create independent
services or apps using our data and algorithms, it allows to easily
integrate any website with Filmaster by presenting our content like
reviews and film recommendations. Sounds interesting? Read on!"

http://blog.filmaster.com/filmaster-unveils-movie-recommendation-api/