[mythtv-users] mythcenter-wide theme

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:05:06 UTC 2011

Help Please.

I am running mythcenter-wide theme on 3 different frontends.  All 3 FE run  the
same version as below.  My issue is that the theme appears  different on one of
the machines.  I am at a lost on how to make it  look the same as the other 2.
I  have attached to jpegs of the  frontends.  The one labeled mythfe-good.jpg is
what I want the theme to look like.

I have tried deleting the /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes  directory

myth ~ # mythfrontend --version
Please attach all output as  a file in bug reports.
MythTV Version   :  v0.25pre-986-g636542c
MythTV Branch    : master
Network Protocol  : 64
Library API      : 0.25.20110125-3
QT Version        : 4.6.3
Options compiled in:
linux release use_hidesyms  using_alsa using_oss using_backend
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python  using_bindings_php using_dvb

using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun  using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv  using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc  using_mheg
using_opengl_video

using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit  using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr  using_xv using_xvmc using_bindings_perl  using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php  using_mythtranscode using_opengl  using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live  using_mheg  using_libxml2

 Thanks, Mike