[mythtv-users] Watch TV hangs on Please Wait...

diespambox at gmx.net diespambox at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 08:41:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> wrote:
> In the last few days, I keep getting "Please Wait ..." when going to Watch
> TV.  MythTV successfully records all the schedule programs and allows
> playback of the recorded items.  It seems to be just the Watch TV selection
> that is not working.

I see this too, could you check wether there are more than one
recordings created? If i start LiveTv, i get stuck at the "Please
Wait .." screen and there are tow recordings created in the livetv
group. One recording is empty (size 0B) and the second is recording
just fine (I am able to watch the recorded show if i start it via
"watch recordings")
On my second Frontend livetv is working fine..

I'm running fixes/0.24 [v0.24-124-g95ecfdb]

Tobi