[mythtv-users] ATI card ThemePainter to opengl not working

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:07:26 UTC 2011

On 24 January 2011 17:19, Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:

> On 24/01/11 15:48, Sateesh Mandava wrote:
>

>> I have recently transitioned my myth system to ATI card. (I am using
>> mythbuntu 0.24 auto builds).
>>
>> My xorg.conf is bare minimal ( that came with the distro). All it has
>> is the hint to use ATI proprietory fglrx driver.
>>
>>  You might do better selecting the radeon driver.
>
> --
>
> Mike Perkins

@Jean-Yves An amusing response I grant you but completely pointless and not
exactly helpful to the OP!

I have just had exactly the same problem and even tried the ATI proprietory
driver with no change, and after a quick Google and a scan through this
mailing list I gave up as it is a new master backend box I'm configuring so
I'm able to just override the settings with mythtv-setup -O themepainter=qt.

Good luck with getting some help!