[mythtv-users] Where is the last used channel for live tv stored?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:19:29 UTC 2011

On 1 July 2011 16:27, Stephan Seitz <stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net> wrote:

> But if I need to switch channels I would like to know in which table the
> last used live TV channel is stored. Then I can change the MySQL database.

cardinput.startchan for each defined card input in the database (this
includes "virtual" tuners that are created when multirec is being
used).

You can also change the starting channel for an input in the
mythtv-setup GUI using the Input Connections configuration screens.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott