[mythtv-users] Added new directory in Video Storage Group not being picked up

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:06:04 UTC 2011

I added a second directory to my Videos Storage Group in mythtv-setup, and
mythvideo is not picking up the video files in that directory.

I also tried adding a symlink to the directory to a place inside my current
storage group which does pick up new files, and again the files in the
symlinked folder aren't seen in mythtv (I have an exisiting symlink that
works fine)

Am I missing something?

My existing setup was one directory: /media/Media-Vault/Video in the Video
Storage Group.  This worked fine.

I added /media/Media-Annex/Video2 to the Video Storage group, and the new
files in that directory are not picked up by mythvideo.

Thanks.