[mythtv-users] EIT Scanning failing for one channel

Troy Dack troy at tdack.com
Wed Jul 6 02:00:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Troy Dack <troy at tdack.com> wrote:

> Still no EITScanner or EITHelper messages that appear to relate to the
> channel missing EIT information.  The eit_cache table doesn't have any
> entries for this channel either.
>
> --
>      troy at tdack.com

Well after doing absolutely nothing, it seems that the EIT scanner is now
picking up information for C31 here in Melbourne .au

MythTV Version   : v0.24.1-153-gd07153d
MythTV Branch    : jyavenard/backports/fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20110505-1

I'm not sure if the channel in question has made any changes, or if
something else has changed, but it's working now so I'll just smile and
wave.

I'll keep an eye on it and see if there are any regressions with future
updates

Cheers,
      Troy.
     troy at tdack.com