[mythtv-users] Problems with mythfilldatabase

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Jul 6 19:27:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

Well - it is funny.
I have exactly the same problem.

I want to copy EIT data between sources.
I produce XMLTV file by exporting data from Myth DB and next I want to
load it via mythfilldatabase for destination source.

Any attempt to load data via current master mythfilldatabase gives me no
error but also no any data is imported.
I think my issue is similar to Yours as for destination source
mythfilldatabase reports:

"Source 9 configured with no grabber. Nothing to do."

Source 9 in my DB has configured "/bin/true" as grabber - so maybe
mythfilldatabase is able to feed data only for particular grabber type
declared (EIT and /bin/true seems to be prohibitive).

Currently I haven't time to look into myth sources - but next weekend I
will look into issue more deeply....

br