[mythtv-users] FW: Kworld DVB-T PC160-2T Broken by Upgrade to 0.24

Anthony Rooney rooneyo at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 7 10:35:05 UTC 2011

Yes I am absolutely sure that I accepted a live update prompt that installed
0.24 of MythTv and I certainly did not change dvd_usb_af9015.fw file.

I think I am using 4.65 reading recommendations to go with that version
however I am unsure how you check the version?
If I look at the properties of the dvd_usb_af9015.fw file I do not get
version information.

I cannot understand why upgrading from 0.23 to 0.24 could have such a
dramatic effects however browsing the message list posts tells me that this
is in fact very common that newer versions of MythTv will break previously
functioning hardware.