[mythtv-users] Comcast changed the channel

Jay Cornell Jaycornell at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 23:54:36 UTC 2011

Hi Guys.  In the local Comcast area, they changed channel 71 from being
Discovery Health to the OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network).  My backend still
thinks the network is Discovery health and won't present the OWN schedules.

 From Myth-setup, if i delete channel 71, and then scan, or can i just
wait after deleting for the next Mythdatabasefill to rectify?

My wife thanks you greatly. BTW, I have procrastinated, because running
setup requires a recycle of the backend.