[mythtv-users] Mythtv playback scheduling howto

Mauricio Henriquez buhochileno at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 01:02:53 UTC 2011

Hi guys:

Newby about mythtv and I just finishing compiling and installing all (think so), and also think that is running (bunch of messages but backend run and later frontend to)..so still learning mostly *all and probably this was answered somewhere..

What I try to do, is to schedule different kind of media (videos, flikr albums, youtube,wheater, etc..), setting the time and day to play, loop, etc..pretty much like set your own channel from different sources and later just watch that channel (is for a internal channel here at my Univ..you know, some *voluntary* work to learn something new :-) ..

btw, pc is directly connected to a big TV (VGA), so is local playback, should be easier right?

Can you point me in the right direction?, any sugestions?, samples?

Thanks!

Mauricio Henriquez S.
Escuela de Computación
Universidad Austral de Chile - Sede Puerto Montt
Tel: 65-487440
Fax: 65-277156
Mail: mauriciohenriquez at uach.cl