[mythtv-users] hours to edit channels?

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 02:15:04 UTC 2011

On 07/10/2011 01:49 PM, Douglas Peale wrote:
> On 07/10/2011 10:45 AM, Raymond Wagner wrote:
>> 0.25 development builds, and its the same port as the existing status page
>> and XML service.
> Unfortunately this answer assumes I'm already running 0.25 and know how to get to the "existing status page". I was running 0.24
> fixes.
>
> I have now upgraded to 0.25, and my scan of the documentation did not turn up a way to access the "status page" Could you please
> point me at the correct documentation page?
I found the answer to this question by some educated guesses:
http://localhost:6544/

However, I can not access any of the "Advanced Setup" pages (I assume this is where the new channel editor is) because it asks
for a username and password, and all the username & password pairs I have tried have not worked.