[mythtv-users] AutoExpire: Oldest Show First, yet newly recorded shows still expire...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:05:04 UTC 2011

I have had Myth make some odd decisions in what shows to expire to
clear up space. I have a lot of space so I decided to set it to Oldest
Show First since that basically means stuff recorded 2+ weeks ago get
deleted which is more than enough time for us to actually watch them.

anyway, since then I've noticed that Myth still expires new-ish
recordings (from as soon as earlier that day). can someone help me
troubleshoot to find out why this is happening?

thanks!!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!