[mythtv-users] mythnews lockups

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sun Jul 17 11:40:17 UTC 2011

@Mike

Thx for hints about msi.
Unfortunately it is not helping for me :-(
Reading regular nvnews forum I get impression msi issue is related to
given hw setups (bad design for msi support in atheros LAN chip) and
manifesting during VDPAU playback.
In my case mythnews hard lockups (sys has totally dead userspace but
i.e. accepting socket connections) have probably nothing common with VDPAU.
I had them since years (with various frequency) on diferent platforms
(1y ago: AMD X2 4400 on IGP 8300, now ION1 AsRock330PRO).
br