[mythtv-users] any way to use mythnetvision without a mouse?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Jul 19 12:44:59 UTC 2011

I just recently upgraded to 0.24. I wanted to try out the
mythnetvision plugin, but I can't seem to get the video to start
playing. From the wiki and a search on the forums, it appears you need
to have a mouse hooked up in order to use it, but I haven't seen that
said explicitly. I don't actually have a mouse hooked up to this
computer...just a remote. I can use the 2 4 6 8 buttons to move the
mouse around the page, but clicking (5) doesn't seem to work, nor
anything else I've tried. Any tricks to getting this working, or am I
just SOL on this one? If that's the case, are there any plans to work
around this eventually, or is that just impossible with flash?

--
Ron Frazier