[mythtv-users] Problem with streaming music in mythweb

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:31:33 UTC 2011

On Thursday 21 July 2011 9:24:47 AM Michael PARKER wrote:
> [...]

In your php.ini file there is a setting called open_basedir that tells PHP what
directories it is allowed to access.   I have  my music stored in
/mnt/storage/Music but PHP was not allowed to access that directory.  Once I
added that directory to the open_basedir and restarted apache streaming worked
(at least on my local network).