[mythtv-users] LiveTV not working on remote FE but on combined FE/BE?

Andreas Witte andreaz at t-online.de
Sun Jul 24 17:12:18 UTC 2011

Hello List,

since a couple of days i can't use livetv anymore on my remote FE. I can see
the tuning OSD for a short time, than mythtv
jumps back to the main menu with a error-requester (Playback buffer fail too
many times or something like that). Recordings
on the Remote FE are working fine, the frontend on the same machine the BE
is running is working fine too. I use the master from
alike 2 days ago. I wonder if anyone else can see this behavior?

Any suggestions whats going wrong here?

Regards and thx for help,
Andreas