[mythtv-users] Unable to unsubscribe from mailing list.

dogphlap dogphlap dogphlap at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:47:04 UTC 2011

Dear mythtv mailing list,

I have been trying to unsubscribe from this mailing list by the
various means outlined on the email I received on joining this list
and the website that includes an unsubscribe button,  but the closest
I have got to this goal is to receive a confirmation email which I was
to reply to in order to complete the unsubscribe task.  As with all
previous paths I have tried it ended in a delivery failure (see quote
below).

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1
<mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in local recipient table (state 14)."

Please just let me go !