[mythtv-users] Spotify plugin for MythTV

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:47:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob at gmail.com>wrote:

> looke like you need a premium spotify account though :(
> Jacob Mansfield
> Programmer
> CyberKing Solutions™
> --

I currently pay $10 per month for Napster, but I bought a TouchPad and
there's no WebOS Napster app. There's a WebOS app for Spotify but not for
the TouchPad yet - I was planning on switching to Spotify premium once their
TouchPad app came out, but this plugin might make me switch early. It's a
pretty great idea to be able to access (almost) any song I want from my TV.