[mythtv-users] ZOTAC ION Motherboard - onboard supply?

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 08:34:29 UTC 2011

Thanks for the replies.

I still haven't found any definitive numbers but I still feel two 3.5"
disks plus a DVD drive.  I found a technical review where they ran two
3.5" disks and found no problems when they measured the voltage rails.

I think if I go the combined FE/BE route I'll get a solid state disk
for the OS (they're pretty cheap now) and use a 1TB or 1.5TB green
drive for recordings and a slimline DVD.  I reasonably confident I'll
be OK with that.

Cheers.