[mythtv-users] I got my Ceton InfiniTV 4 working in 0.24-fixes (compiled with custom code)

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Jul 28 15:39:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Tom Bongiorno <two.bits.11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what units does the Ceton web page
> expect for frequency?  Is it possibly expecting kHz?

Yes, it is khz. I had been working with the HDHomerun so long, I was
used to entering everything as hertz. I couldn't figure out what it
wanted to make it work, so I ended up having to google for some
screenshots before I realized what it wanted. If you have a cablecard
installed and look at the channelmap, you can see there that they even
label the column in khz. Unfortunately, I don't think you can see that
page if you don't have a cablecard installed, and by the time you do
you probably don't care about the frequency much anymore :)

So if you've got a frequency number with 9 digits, just chop off 3 zeros.

--
Ron Frazier