[mythtv-users] mythtv in Sweden

mrwester mrwester at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:25:15 UTC 2011

Hi all-  Have had production mythtv boxes in use at my house in the USA for
past 9 years.  I've been using a mix of digital and analog cards capturing
SD from cable and clear QAM digital from cable in the USA.   In 3 weeks,
I'll be relocating my family to Gothenburg Sweden.  Looking for any info
regarding tuner cards, cable companies, setups that work well in Sweden.
I've googled around and I suspect that my problem is I'm searching in
English and not Swedish-  but I don't speak Swedish(yet).  Anyone in Sweden
have a good working setup and could share some details?   Thanks in advance.

Mike