[mythtv-users] MythMetadataLookup questions

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:57:57 UTC 2011

Now i have cleared the cache, and will only be using Arclight 25.11.

So for a few examples. I have recorded Air Crash Investigation (in Swedish it is called Haverikommissionen). If i search for that show on thetvdb.com, in all languages, i get 1 hit. But MML fails to find anything.

I also recorded The Persuaders(in Swedish it is called Snobbar som jobbar), there i also get 1 hit on thetvdb.com, but MML fails to find anything.

Next example is Star Trek Voyager. Main titel on my recording is Star trek, and subtitle is Voyager. MML finds nothing. The only thing that is different is on thetvdb.com it is Trek with a capital T, but my recording is trek with small t. Is "Star Trek Voyager" != "Star trek Voyager" to MML?

For Scrubs i get 2 hits, but when i try to select the first one i only get back to the searchresult. If i exit that list and select Perform Query again, i get 2 hits, try to select the first one but it dont work.

Sweeney Todd, get several hits on Metadata options, select the one i want, inetref 13885, select Done and then Save. If i then check in Edit Recording Metadata, the inetref is empty.

Anyway, i have gone through most of my recordings and in almost every case there was i direct hit and a inetref, so i should have worked automatically. After that i ran --refresh-all and --refresh-all-artwork, supplied in the two files. And still i dont get artwork, but i can see that the recordings have a inetref. Also a CSV file of the recordedartwork table.

The files got to big so my message was rejected, uploaded them to this site:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29632500/recordedartwork.csv
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29632501/MML_refreshall.txt
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29632502/MML_refreshallartwork.txt

So have i done something more wrong(almost certain=))? Or what do i need to tweak to get it working?

/Stefan

(On the watch recording screen, if i select a recording that have got artwork, and then select a recording that doesn't, the artwork for the first remains, i need to select another recording without artwork for the first artwork to disappear.)