[mythtv-users] MythMetadataLookup questions
lists at qucae.com
Sun Jul 31 07:48:05 UTC 2011
"Good it works for you. Then i'll wait until someone else experience the
same problem and this bug get fixed. (Maybe someone that you dont think
is an idiot?)"
Can't promise he doesn't already think I'm an idiot...
Just wanted to chime in and mention I'm also seeing strange behavior
with the new artwork methods. I have several shows which have valid
inetref, season and episode values which are not getting fanart
downloads (thetvdb.com does have fanart for the series) which jamu never
had a problem with. Everything in my case is English. In looking at
the recordedartwork table, every show with this problem has an entry for
'banner' but not for 'fanart' or 'coverart'. I did edit the database
(please don't shoot me) to add the fanart entries for the files which
jamu had previously downloaded. This worked for about five minutes
until something came back through and removed all my modifications from
the database, setting the fanart back to blank (extremely annoying!).
My theme of choice does not have any of the new menu entries, so I'm not
able to attempt to use the UI elements to manipulate this. Please do
not tell me just to use Arclight as it does not fit my personal tastes
visually or from a usability standpoint. As an aside, I never use any
of the Manage Recordings screens through the frontend as I find Mythweb
so much easier and better suited to use for the task. The majority of
my recording rules are also power searches.
Another related observation: After running the mythmetadatalookup
commands, some series had half the recorded shows filled in with an
inetref and half without. Was odd that shows recorded from the same
rule on the same channel with the same title in consecutive weeks got
different results for this process.
More information about the mythtv-users