[mythtv-users] Scheduling/ extended description confusion...

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:19:01 UTC 2011

I've been trying to track down a problem that seems to be incorrectly
indentifying SOME programs with their extended description.. It's not
ALL programs, it's not ALL of a given channel.. Here's an example
that's happening as we speak:

------------
America's Got Talent   EP008298780130   2011-05-31   Tue May 31, 2011
(08:00 PM)   8_1 - KGW-HD   Default   2 hrs   5.5 GB   Still
Recording: EditDeleteDelete + Rerecord
>From February: music superstar Celine Dion brings her new twin boys
and talks about her ten year struggle to conceive and a heartbreaking
miscarriage; a private tour of a Flordia fantasyland; dream come true
for parents of 8-month-old sextuplets.

------------

That is a description of "Oprah" show from 4:00pm, on the same
channel, that day (Program ID:	EP000032414116)

The recording on that SAME channel right before it, is right.. what
records right AFTER it, is right (The Voice btw).

Here's another example:

------------

20/20		EP000000211378	2011-05-13	Fri May 13, 2011 (10:00 PM)	2_1 -
KATU-HD	Default	1 hr 1 min	5.8 GB
Meredith is on edge as personal and work pressures continue to add up;
Owen conducts formal interviews for the Chief Resident position;
Cristina grows more defiant; Alex and Lucy's relationship gets tested;
Jackson backs out of the diabetes trial.

----------

This is obviously NOT the description of 20/20, but rather Grays
Anatomy, which is on the same channel.

Another one:

---------------

Dancing With the Stars		EP007473660222	2011-03-28	Mon Mar 28, 2011
(08:00 PM)	2_1 - KATU-HD	Default	2 hrs 1 min	11 GB
In live reports from ABC News headquarters in Washington D.C. early
morning news events and the top headlines of the day are examined and
reported, along with the latest updates from the business and
financial sector and the world of sports.

I'm not sure where to go, or how to determine where the source of the
mismatch is, because I can't seem to find a pattern. I've done
mysqlcheck, db's appear happy.

Anyone else seen this, or have any ideas?