[mythtv-users] BBC HD mux switching to DVBS2. Help!!!!!!!

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Mon Jun 6 14:42:14 UTC 2011

On 6 Jun 2011, at 15:25, Paul Gardiner wrote:

> On 06/06/2011 15:18, Andre wrote:
>> I have 43 rows where mod_sys is DVB-S2!
>>
>> If it's any help I started my tuned scan from the newly tweaked BBC HD mux, manually putting in freq, polarisation, fec, modulation&  symbol rate, then let it find everything else from there. Maybe for some reason the BBC mux isn't in the nit properly, if so shame on you BBC ;-)
>
> Are these the correct values?

No

> Freq: 10788000

10847000

> Polarity: Vertical
> Symbol rate: 23000000
> Mod Sys: DVB-S2
> FEC: 8/9
> Modulation: QPSK
> Inversion: leave at auto
> Rolloff: leave at 0.35

yes

I had to delete the off air channels when asked to get a sensible lineup with the same channel ids as I had before, such that any "record on channel XX" rules still line up, I have a few of those.

I read elsewhere that some extra pids appeared so might have to make another scan of that mux and see if anything interesting has appeared :-)