[mythtv-users] record live/first showing of sports?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jun 11 14:58:15 UTC 2011

On 06/11/2011 10:30 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM, David Engel wrote:
>>> Odd, I don't see that as an option, I've tried on two frontends using
>>> different themes. Is it possible that schedules direct is not
>>> providing this information for me?
>> No.  Are you sure you didn't try on a single, override or find one
>> rule?  The dupin option doesn't apply to them.
> correct, I tried on a couple of my sports schedules and tv show schedules.
> I just created two new schedules for tv shows,
> Record on any Channel at Any Time, and went into the Schedule Options
> and did not see "Record new episode first showings"

In Arclight: http://postimage.org/image/1h4rbpyis/

in the bottom combo box on the right (the highlighted one).

In Terra: http://postimage.org/image/1h2tv5ds4/
In MythCenter-wide: http://postimage.org/image/1h3dpljpg/

in the bottom combo box on both (also highlighted, though with those
themes the highlight doesn't show up too well).

All screenshots are from 0.24-fixes.  "Record new episode first
showings" is the last option in the list, so just select the correct
combo and hit "right" until you get there.

Mike