[mythtv-users] BBC HD mux switching to DVBS2 - progress

Wayne Thomas waynethomas69 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:54:55 UTC 2011

> Where does your 0.22 come from? It could be that it for some reason needs to
> be recompiled against an up-to-date v4l?
> Although in theory it shouldn't make a difference I think, if the headers
> are the same enough to allow for the code to still compile, it could be
> That for some reason the library/enumeration wasn't working correctly.

Umm, good question.  I've bounced between the Mythbuntu repo, JYA's
repo and compiling my own over the years.  If I remember correctly I
used the mythbuntu repository; here's the version output:

$ mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 23766
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-22-fixes
Network Protocol : 50
Library API      : 0.22.20091023-1
QT Version       : 4.5.0
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack
using_backend using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg