[mythtv-users] jumppoint: Live TV In Guide

Tim Draper veehexx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:54:45 UTC 2011

thankyou for the prompt action, Mark!

while it would be great to get the fix on my setup, it's not a major issue,
so if its more hastle than it's worth ot backport to fixes/0.24, keep it in
0.25 and i'll hold out for that!

on a completely different train of thought, I might have a dabble with 0.25
on a VM; atleast then i cant break my working setup and it'll be a good
training ground for when i do decide to upgrade.