[mythtv-users] Using devinput but devinput lircd.conf file does not contain all my remote buttons on Harmony One

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:55:05 UTC 2011

> That kernel may be old enough that it doesn't have your particular device's
> driver ported over to rc-core yet.

Thanks for reply - I was starting to wonder about the kernel version
myself, but it was the newest one available for FC14 (2.6.35.13 is
available now but I guess that's not any more likely to contain my
device driver?).

I think I'll use irrecord for now and come back to this at a later
date when I'm on a more recent distro.

Thanks again