[mythtv-users] Lirc & Harmony 525 Key repeat problem

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:49:39 UTC 2011

> I would appreciate any ideas on what I can do to resolve this. Is there a 'lirc' file that
> can be adjusted that I may have missed?

There is a 'per-button' repeat setting in the .lircrc file

http://www.lirc.org/html/configure.html

repeat = n
tells the program what shall happen if a key is repeated. A value of
zero tells the program to ignore repeated keys. Any other positive
value 'n' tells the program to pass the config string every 'n'-th
time to the according application, when a key is repeated. The default
for repeat is zero.

This will only work if your remote commands are being captured by
lircd, not if they are being placed directly into the keyboard event
buffer.